"force" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All I can do is try and force the lead out.
- He tried to force the fish out into the current.
- It seemed as if he had to force those words out.
- City officials said that they could not act on their own to force out the company.
- We should force the Government out before it's too late and their changes take hold.
- It usually takes a cold front to force out or break down the high pressure.
- Therefore, companies are forced into the practice, or out of business.
- He had to force the words out, and I could hardly understand him.
- "It was as if all these forces came together and forced us out in the street."
- I think parents would love to look after there own children but are forced out to work just to keep going.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.