"entitlement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, do we really want a new entitlement program based on age?
- The rest would have to be taken from entitlement programs.
- "How many more entitlement programs do we want to put on the books?"
- An even better answer would be for Congress to cut specific entitlement programs directly.
- "And I don't mean just in terms of entitlement programs or more laws."
- Entitlement programs, as they are known, now account for more than a third of the Federal budget.
- Conservatives say the Bush administration has not done much to cut the growth of federal entitlement programs.
- And what's most alarming to me is the growth rate of these new entitlement programs.
- In these difficult economic times a lot of senior entitlement programs are going to be attacked.
- The debate has been growing in recent months at the local and national levels about whether welfare should remain an entitlement program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.