"enforcement" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For services to customs enforcement in the Caribbean.
- In 1832, a group of men led a revolt against customs enforcement in Anahauc.
- The federal fraud charges against him resulted from work by several agencies, including Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Paul airport in 2002, according to Tim Counts, a spokesman for the Minnesota office of immigration and customs enforcement.
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrested only 450 illegal immigrants in the workplace in 2003, down from 14,000 in 1998.
- For example, air charter brokers arrange most of the nation's immigration and customs enforcement deportations and federal interstate prisoner movements.
- The city was circumventing Immigration and Customs Enforcement by harboring or sending the immigrants back to their own native countries.
- These functions were turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- But recently the agency responsible for policing workplaces, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, has pursued more criminal actions against employers.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement is reportedly looking into the allegations contained in the letter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.