"dull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The floor looks great at first, but after a while it starts looking dull.
- I started thinking about my life, which at a time like this naturally starts to look pretty dull and gray.
- However, the floor starts looking dull when it is walked upon.
- When the boy finally visits his father's office, it looks dull and ordinary.
- The game began with both teams looking dull on offense.
- You can't just paint the thing black because it will look dull.
- I have tried many brands, but my hair often seems to look dull.
- But even if the company looks dull, its immediate outlook is very strong.
- Even the black eyes looked dull in this light.
- It looked pretty dull to me, although I did not say so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.