"delegate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Canada and Mexico also sent delegates, as they had in 1926.
- The food groups have decided to send delegates to a peace conference to work out their differences.
- Three of the treaty's 178 member nations did not send delegates.
- There were four territories with the right to send delegates during at least part of the 15th Congress.
- They refused to send delegates to meetings about human rights issues.
- There was to be a federal administration, a general assembly of 10,000 and a Council to which each member would send delegates.
- All the colonies except Georgia sent delegates to this conference.
- Not every country involved was individually represented and only the four largest oil companies had sent delegates.
- The club will be sending two delegates to the league's annual meeting on June 26.
- On November 5, 1900, the 6 provinces sent delegates to the convention.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.