"deficit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Deficit spending makes no sense at all to the king.
- However, the message from the American people is simple and clear: stop the deficit spending.
- An entire political party has given up on ever stopping deficit spending.
- The deficit spending created government debt of ten hours per family.
- The man is promising to lead us to record deficit spending!
- Administration officials have a simple explanation for this return to deficit spending.
- But investors are not interested in a return to deficit spending.
- And for the moment, additional deficit spending is not on the agenda.
- Projections are that this level of deficit spending will continue.
- Taking a chance on deficit spending was a gamble that didn't pay off for us, now did it?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.