"curriculum" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schools are free to buy services like curriculum development or teacher training.
- There is obviously little room for the school to be directly involved in curriculum development at any level.
- These programs provide the skills required to work in teaching, educational administration and curriculum development.
- A report of the conference on cognitive studies and curriculum development.
- Business and labor assist in curriculum development to meet local industry needs.
- Thus empowered, they could achieve a great deal, particularly in the areas of curriculum development and staff support.
- But 43 percent said they eventually wanted to be promoted into positions such as curriculum development or administration.
- "If the director of curriculum development has to wear five other hats, what can our expectations be?"
- Teacher research is seen as a powerful means of bringing about effective curriculum development and promoting children's learning.
- Since 2008, he's had an active role in curriculum development, multimedia production, and social media content.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.