"cry" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building's treatment of art will leave you crying out for less.
- Finally she cried herself out and was able to talk again.
- I cried out again, certain no one would hear me.
- She looked up at the face and then cried out.
- I cry out as if to keep them outside of myself.
- Then later still she heard him cry out above her.
- Everything about the day cried out for me to be outside taking part.
- He heard her voice quite clearly, crying out his name.
- I was not to cry out in the face of fear.
- I could cry out, but no one would hear me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.