"copyright" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1911 Act made important changes in copyright law and practice.
- Information about the federal copyright law is also available here.
- But copyright law was written with a particular form of industry in mind.
- But in copyright law, almost anything that Congress says goes.
- The first was a new copyright law passed by Congress in 1976.
- A director's work is a gray area in copyright law.
- However, the record company did not break any copyright laws.
- Copyright law has been in place for hundreds of years and works very well.
- The association was established in the early 2000s to help pass the country's first copyright law.
- Such information is protected, if at all, only by copyright law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.