"comedy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four years later, as the company moved toward more comedy series, he became its president.
- "Friends" was perhaps the most popular comedy series on television in the 1990s.
- The company has created and produced eight different comedy series in the past six years.
- The show is part of a monthly comedy series for those 9 to 15 years old.
- All was going well, and with the success of their work, they were given funding to produce a short comedy series.
- The show received three nominations for best comedy series in 1985, 1987, and 1988.
- The show was one of the most popular comedy series in Britain on both television and radio.
- It was also made into an animated comedy series based on the books.
- This association led him all the way to a comedy series on Canadian radio.
- Yet it has remained, in recent years, one of the very few adult comedy series that parents can watch with their kids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.