"collision" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were on a collision course from the start, party officials say.
- They were moving on a dead collision course with his position.
- The two leaders are once again on a collision course.
- "But it looks like he found himself on collision course with the board."
- "Do they want to go into a collision course with Israel?"
- Since then, the two stars have been on a collision course.
- They are on collision course with Christian life and teaching.
- But when someone else is after the same line, it becomes a collision course.
- Population growth and water supply are on a collision course.
- The two courts might seem to be on a collision course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.