"coal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, there would have been little or no coal dust in the air, he said.
- She knew without a doubt that those eyes were dark as coal dust.
- And we can scrape the coal dust off the floor.
- And not too clean, for they have been playing on ground that is largely coal dust.
- Their children come home from school sick, covered with coal dust.
- He was kneeling before the fire, his hands and face black with coal dust.
- Your nails will be filled with coal dust when the time comes.
- There was no way his poor lungs could survive coal dust along with everything else.
- At least some of the coal dust had come off, and they were looking a little whiter.
- Coal dust did work but damned near blew his head off.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.