"cheap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one would use the information when it came so cheap.
- I just said that getting back your family won't come cheap.
- And the one thing I have heard about you is that your services don't come cheap.
- Of course, as we well know good design doesn't come cheap.
- A shot at the American dream does not come cheap.
- Movie success doesn't come cheap, the price sometimes being the loss of family, friends, even the face one was born with.
- A new house sounds good, but they don't come cheap.
- They don't come cheap - a large box will cost at least €120!
- They are rather expensive, but the best never comes cheap, no matter what it is.
- These shows offer one other significant advantage: They come cheap.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.