"center" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The boy was in the center of the group, talking.
- We do have to form a line here in the center.
- The water was less than five feet deep in the center of the river.
- Even when you were in the center of things, as he was now.
- He led them to a table in the center of the room.
- Meeting in the center of the room, the young men sat down.
- The men came to a place in the center of the city and decided what to do.
- In the center of the light was something like a man.
- Its population is about 7,074 where 4,885 live in the center.
- His parents had not come to see him while he was in the medical center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.