"cancer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And no one really knows exactly how people get cancer.
- One out of every 700 children gets cancer before age 15, he said.
- Most people who get cancer have a chance to deal with it in private first.
- In the 1960s he got cancer and died on January 30, 1968.
- Doctors often can't say why one person gets cancer and another doesn't.
- Just like any other area of the body, you can get cancer on your lips.
- Look, what do you imagine it was like to live in a world where people got cancer?
- It's not somebody else's problem: 41% of Americans will get cancer at some point in their lives.
- Most people here will tell you that not much is different since the mayor got cancer.
- And they're often right, but plenty of young people get cancer, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.