"cancel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was all set to go out and had to cancel her plans.
- As a result, he canceled his plans to address the board.
- I canceled my plans to continue around the world and took the next ship back to Europe.
- Yet she had come too far to allow such a mistake to cancel all her plans.
- No need to cancel your plans and seek out a doctor.
- None of the major officials have canceled their plans to attend.
- He looked forward, as always, to spending time with the couple, although earlier he'd considered canceling his plans to see them.
- I cancel plans all the time, it comes with the territory.
- I'm pretty sure it will only take them about two days to cancel all their plans, make travel arrangements, and then get here.
- He just hoped that she would not have to cancel their plans for this evening.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.