"campus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first building was completed on the present campus in September 1975.
- The move to the present campus was made in 1982.
- The college shifted to its present campus on 1 February 1954.
- HK$11,000 was raised to purchase most of the land for the present campus.
- The college shifted to its present campus in October 1960.
- The present campus is spread over two acre of land.
- The college was shifted to its present campus on September 3, 1990.
- The college moved to its present main campus in 1966.
- The school opened at the new premises, the present campus, in 1926.
- Baldwin Hall is the original building of the present campus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.