"brick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were standing before the wall of a low brick building.
- A new brick building opened in 1898 and was used until 1972.
- We see no one but the men working outside an old brick building.
- In the center stood a brick building, new, but built to look old.
- In 1951, a brick building was built on the same lot.
- A year later a brick building was built on the west side of the church.
- The brick building was built in two years at a cost of $150,000.
- The large brick building which would become the general store until the early 1960s was built in 1919.
- It was built in 1891-1892 and is a two story, red brick building.
- The original school was a brick building with two stories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.