"bolt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the campaign, he was struck by a crossbow bolt and killed.
- She was hit in the side by a crossbow bolt.
- You got hit by a crossbow bolt and fell out of the sky.
- At first they were thought to have been victims of a crossbow bolt.
- "He won't fight so well with a crossbow bolt through the heart."
- Those would stop a crossbow bolt well enough, and they were too high to easily climb over.
- And they were being followed now by a number of crossbow bolts!
- The crossbow bolt cut through the air and it was too late to dodge.
- If she tried to stay up in the tree, they would fire a crossbow bolt into her.
- It would take but one crossbow bolt to end my life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.