"bind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One was greater than the other, yet they were bound together.
- And we would always be bound together, he was very much a part of me.
- They were all bound together - the company, the workers and the town.
- This is the reason for my choice of these three books to be bound together.
- They were bound together by their search for her sister.
- A year and a half later, the cast still seems bound together like a family.
- "We need to be bound together in a common mission."
- But for the time being, its fate and his were bound together.
- All three of the works were occasionally bound together as a set.
- Bound together by that day on the train when he could have left but hadn't.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.