"bike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman's remains were found near a bike path six months later.
- The money for the bike path came from the federal government, he noted.
- It could be a welcome center for our bike path.
- "A bike path for the next 20 or 30 years might not be so bad," she said.
- The bike path is usually where the second track would be.
- Because, his wife said, a bike path is supposed to be safe.
- "But I wanted to be able to go on bike paths."
- We are proud of our bike path and use it.
- "A bike path would benefit some people in the town," he said.
- There are many bike paths to ride in the summer time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.