"beam" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the low beams on, you can see maybe fifteen feet.
- In Canada, most cars use reduced-intensity low beams during the day.
- Yes, that was it, she'd knocked herself out on the low beam of the mine shaft.
- "Mind your head," says a notice on a low beam in the restaurant.
- I backed out of the slot and put on the low beams.
- He came down the steps, ducking his head to avoid the low beams.
- He took her hand and ducked under a low beam.
- I still hadn't seen anything when Haycock flashed his low beams three times.
- Two rooms on the ground floor: a sitting room with low beams and a kitchen straight ahead.
- In addition, the American system makes it difficult to create markedly different low and high beam light distributions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.