"airline" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got a job and sent her an airline ticket.
- It costs us about $27 to issue one airline ticket.
- This should already be included in the cost of airline tickets.
- "It makes more sense to buy the airline ticket of choice and save those miles for use later on."
- "Maybe you can get a look at his airline ticket," George said.
- "Anyone who wanted to go there was supposed to pay for his own airline ticket."
- At this point I have not bought my airline ticket yet.
- He didn't really have to read the note; the airline tickets said it all.
- "And selling airline tickets is not a great way to make money."
- On average, though, the price of a domestic airline ticket has is almost 20 percent higher than it was last year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.