Automatyczne tłumaczenie na polski
= przyrost domu przylegający tylną ścianą do innego
Siła kolokacji —
- And for the first time, New York's housing stock has posted back-to-back gains in successive vacancy reports.
- The report showed the first back-to-back gains exceeding 1 percent since 1985.
- In a separate report, the Commerce Department index designed to forecast the economy climbed five-tenths of 1 percent for September, the first time this year there have been sizable back-to-back gains.
- Four times, there were back-to-back gains exceeding 15 percent, and in three of those four, the second year was better than the first.
- After skidding four of six sessions for a loss of 245 points, the technology-dominated Nasdaq composite index has now posted back-to-back gains for the first time since mid-month.
- The stock market yesterday posted its first back-to-back quarterly gains since its tumble began in early 2000, reflecting improving corporate earnings and strengthening global markets.
- The Dow Jones industrial average rose 38.44 points, to 6,346.77, for its first back-to-back gain since Nov. 25, and the Nasdaq composite index jumped 19.06, to 1,285.38.
- The durable goods report, excluding transportation, followed an increase of 2.9 percent in October, the first back-to-back gains in almost two years.
- On top of the much stronger gains in 2003, when the S.&P. 500 surged 26.4 percent, the major market gauges have now notched their first back-to-back annual gains since 1998-99.
- The October decline of 1.6 percent was about four times what had been forecast and more than reversed back-to-back gains of 0.4 percent in August and September.
Pokaż dodatkowe przykłady zdań