Dodatkowe przykłady dopasowywane są do haseł w zautomatyzowany sposób - nie gwarantujemy ich poprawności.
Producers and traders have standing to challenge the grant of a licence or other benefit to a competitor.
A provisional grant of a licence cannot be transferred under s.25 of the Act.
The liberalisation of those rules since Ridge has affected procedures attendant upon the grant of a licence.
The earliest documentary reference is the granting of a licence for the administration of a chapel within the house in 1365.
Local residents can make representations against the grant of a licence on the basis that the proposed operating centre is unsuitable on environmental grounds.
He began the construction c. 1225 without royal licence, and completed the project in 1229 with the granting of a licence for the final crenellation.
(g) The granting of a licence other than of the type applied for amounts to a refusal of an application.
It does not protect the grant of a licence against recall on the ground of one or other of the disqualifications mentioned in note C below.
These claims did not affect CSM's duty to recommend the granting of a licence anyway, as long as it considered the drug safe and effective.
(4) This is a limited disqualification and applies only to the granting of a licence for premises of which the member of the board is owner or tenant.
(2) and (3) These subsections apply only to applications for a grant of a licence and objections to such applications and not to transfers, for which see s.25.
Part of the privatisation included the granting of a licence for a UK telecommunications network, Mercury Communications Ltd, as a rival to British Telecom.
(4) A member of a licensing board shall not act in the granting of a licence in respect of premises of which he is the proprietor, tenant or sub-tenant.
The procedure is that any person or body entitled under s.16(1) to object to the grant of a licence may make a complaint about that licence to the licensing board (subs.
The order in which applications are heard may sometimes he important, particularly if the granting of a licence raises the question of the overprovision or similar facilities, a ground of refusal under s. 17(1) (d).
Basildon District Council appealed to the Transport Tribunal against the grant of a licence to Rees Haulage on the basis that the proposed operating centre was unsuitable on environmental grounds.
A grant of a licence in a restricted form, when a full licence has been applied for constitutes a refusal and may be appealed (Wolfson v. Glasgow District Licensing Board, 1981 S.L.T. 17).
The rest of the Parish Council were unanimous in opposing the granting of a licence for music, singing and dancing for the Priory Restaurant function room Snowhill, Scorton for the following reasons:
(6) For the provisions relating to the renewal of a licence, the provisional grant of a licence, the permanent transfer of a licence, and the regular extension of permitted hours, see ss.24, 25,26 and 64 respectively.
(5) A licensing board shall not entertain a request to declare the provisional grant of a licence final unless the person to whom the grant was made has given to the board such notice of his intention to make the request as may be prescribed.
See Baljaffray Residents Association v. Milngavie & Bearsden District Council Licensing Board, 1981 S.L.T. (Sh.Ct.) 106 where it is held that a provisional grant of a licence is not "in force" until declared final.
(4) Part I of Schedule 2 to this Act shall have effect as respects the notices to be given and the documents to be served on an application for the grant of a licence under this Part of this Act.
The position was that the Food Controller, purporting to be acting under Defence of the Realm Regulations, had imposed as a condition of the grant of a licence to purchase milk the payment to him by the purchaser of a charge of 2d. per gallon.
An application for the grant of a new licence or the affirmation of a provisional grant of a licence is not to be considered by a licensing board, unless there are produced with the application certificates from the appropriate authorities relating to planning, building control, and food hygiene (subs.
The test would seem to be the likelihood or otherwise of the amenity of the objector's property being adversely affected by the grant of any licence, or of a particular form of licence, in respect of the premises, or by the grant of a licence to a particular person.
Słownik DIKI korzysta z technologii przechowującej i uzyskującej dostęp do informacji w urządzeniu końcowym Użytkowników (w szczególności z wykorzystaniem plików cookies). Wchodząc na stronę akceptujesz Politykę Prywatności i wyrażasz zgodę na przechowywanie oraz uzyskiwanie dostępu do danych przez stronę https://www.diki.pl w celu poprawy jakości przeglądania naszej witryny, analizy ruchu w naszej witrynie, a także wyświetlania spersonalizowanych treści promocyjnych i reklamowych.