The test was very difficult.
(Test był bardzo trudny.)
It wasn't as difficult as we expected.
(To nie było tak trudne, jak się spodziewaliśmy.)
He asked me a difficult question.
(On zadał mi trudne pytanie.)
trudny (związany z wieloma problemami)
Life is difficult.
(Życie jest trudne.)
The surgery was difficult but the patient survived.
(Operacja była trudna, ale pacjent przeżył.)
trudny (do zadowolenia)
Your son is very difficult. I think he needs more discipline.
(Twój syn jest bardzo trudny. Uważam, że potrzebuje więcej dyscypliny.)
She is difficult - she is always complaining.
(Ona jest trudna - zawsze narzeka.)
Tłumaczenia dodatkowych przykładów nie były weryfikowane przez naszych lektorów - mogą zawierać błędy.
Zobacz także: difficult age
• difficult to please, hard to please
• difficult to approach
• difficult slope
• breathing difficulty, difficult breathing, difficulty breathing
• difficult urination
• difficult asthma
• difficult intubation
• difficult labour, difficult labor
• make life difficult
• difficult comparison effect
• difficult young people
• difficult financial position
• it's difficult to believe, it's hard to believe
• make life difficult for somebody
• make matters difficult
• it is difficult to exaggerate something
• all things are difficult before they are easy
• go through a bad patch, go through a rough patch, go through a difficult patch, go through a sticky patch
• have a hard time, have a rough time, have a difficult time
• encounter obstacles difficult to overcome
• be placed in a difficult position, be placed in difficult circumstances
• difficult to guess
• difficult to spot
• difficult to use
• difficult-to-locate error