Dodatkowe przykłady dopasowywane są do haseł w zautomatyzowany sposób - nie gwarantujemy ich poprawności.
The bombs caused extensive damage to offices of the state-run electricity board and the social insurance fund but no casualties.
However, the payments are made not by employers but by a social insurance fund to which all employees and employers contribute.
In Germany and France almost all private healthcare operators are fulfilling work which is paid for by compulsory social insurance funds.
They are also demanding payment of hundreds of thousands of euros owed by social insurance funds.
Although the control of the Social Insurance fund was placed with the Labour Ministry, in reality there was little change to the administration.
The Pension Fund was to receive 85% of that amount, while the remaining 15% went to the Social Insurance Fund.
Galina Karelova (Chairman of Russia's Social Insurance Fund)
The national budget included the budget of the central government, the budgets of aimag and city governments, and the budget of the national social insurance fund.
Social Insurance Fund Administration Centre, a department of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, oversees this insurance system.
These abilities included control over the disbursement of social insurance funds, the right to contest and veto dismissal of workers, and automatic deductions, or check-offs, from employee wages.
He then became Director-General of the National Social Insurance Fund (Caisse nationale de prévoyance sociale, CNPS) in September 1999.
In 1990, the Soviet Social Insurance Fund was founded and all enterprises, establishments, organizations, cooperatives, state farms, collective farms and other organizations in the country had to make contributions to this fund.
In 1991, by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan SSR, Social Insurance Fund of Azerbaijan SSR was established.
As most Europeans have access to public sector provision either through their mandatory social insurance fund or through taxes, private healthcare insurance remains a relatively small market, with levels typically in the range of 2%-8% of the population.
Having passed a motion of their support for Rutskoy on September 28, Yeltsin passed a presidential decree the same day - stripping the union of its right to control and dispense social insurance funds and other benefits.
The State United Social Insurance Fund and the Ministry of Finance of Georgia are the main sources of funding for the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Affairs.
In order to improve and modernize the social security system in the country, on September 30, 1992 President Abulfaz Elchibey issued a decree abolishing the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund, and establishing the State Social Protection Fund in their place.
Those without a Medical Card or private health insurance are able to receive medical services for free or at a subsidised rate from the Treatment Benefit Scheme - as are their dependants - which brings into account the compulsory Social Insurance Fund (PRSI) contributions they have made.
Recent investigations by the Greek authorities, together with other available data, reveal that 10.5% of businesses are not registered with the Social Security Institution and that the percentage of non-registered workers fluctuates between 21% and 30%, resulting in a loss of billions of euro from the public purse and, in particular, the social insurance funds.