Zobacz także: It's two o'clock in the morning.
• I'd like to book a single room.
• I'd like to see that book.
• I'd like to book a room for April 1st.
• I'd like an envelope, please.
• I'd like a jiffy bag, please.
• I'd like this car for a week, starting today.
• Good morning, I reserved a table for two three days ago.
• Good morning, I booked a table for four three days ago.
• I'd like to reserve a table for seven o'clock in the name of Chomsky.
• Two beers, please.
• It's two o'clock p.m.
• coffee table book
• Two 40p stamps, please.
• Two pizzas to take away, please.
• I'd like two tickets not too near to the screen.
• Two tickets for the version with subtitles, please.
• I'm afraid we're all booked up today.
• Could we have a table by the window, please?