- 0-day exploit bidding war
- NSA releases Ghidra v9
- Firefox's adds Tor privacy
- A pair of nasty 0-days
- A worrisome breach at Citrix
- The risk of claiming to be an unhackable aftermarket car alarm
- A new and interesting "Windows developers chatting with users" idea at Microsoft
- A semi-solution to Windows updates crashing systems
- Detailed news of the Marriott/Starwood breach, a bit of miscellany from
- SPOILER: Another new and different consequence of speculation on Intel machines.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-705-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.