- Chrome gets "spell-check for URLs"
- Catch up on your Linux patch up!
- Performance enhancements for Chrome and FireFox.
- Facebook must really like being in the doghouse.
- The Japanese government takes on IoT security.
- Ubiquity routers are in trouble again.
- Chrome "Never Slow" mode in the works.
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.