WW 796: Largely Pain-Free - Photos app update, Intel 13th Gen Core Desktop CPUs, Microsoft Viva expansion
Ocena: 0 (liczba ocen: 0)
- A quick update on Windows 11 22H2 update availability.
- Microsoft begins testing the new Photos app that will come with the October update.
- Edge team has a plan to make PWA more native ... and on Linux and Mac, too!
- Can Intel crack the code on Windows/iPhone interop? Dell did, but that app has been killed.
- Bye-bye, SwiftKey for iOS
- Intel announces 13th-Gen Core desktop chipsets. Guess what? more cores!
- The new unified Outlook app for Windows (project Monarch) is going out to more testers, getting some missing features.
- Study results show that Teams is an OS/platform and needs app store-like protections.
- Microsoft expands Viva.
- Surface Studio 3 shows up at FCC
- Nadella "very confident" Activision/Blizzard deal will be OKd by regulators. As he should be.
- Logitech announces an Xbox Cloud Gaming handheld
- Microsoft may let Xbox users mute startup sounds
- E3 is coming back next for some reason
- Microsoft announces a new camo wireless controller with charging dock
Tips and Picks
- Tip of the week: Windows 11 Field Guide update
- App pick of the week: WindowBlinds 11 open beta
- Enterprise pick of the week: SharePoint Server Subscription Edition moves to a twice-yearly update schedule
- Codename pick of the week: Surface codename-palooza
- Beer pick of the week: Ayinger Celebrator
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Mary Jo Foley, and Paul Thurrott
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/windows-weekly
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Check out Paul's blog at thurrott.com
Check out Mary Jo's blog at AllAboutMicrosoft.com
The Windows Weekly theme music is courtesy of Carl Franklin.