SN 886: Wacky Data Exfiltration - LastPass breach, FTC Kochava lawsuit, Hikvision IoT mess
Ocena: 0 (liczba ocen: 0)
- Picture of the Week.
- LastPass Breached.
- The US Federal Trade Commission filed a lawsuit against data broker Kochava.
- The US Federal Communications Commission launched an investigation into mobile carriers' geolocation data practices.
- California, here I come!
- A conversation with a Ransomware Attacker.
- DuckDuckGo's Privacy-Enhanced eMail Forwarding.
- Another IoT mess care of "Hikvision"
- Closing The Loop.
- Wacky Data Exfiltration.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-886-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte