"young" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Young people are the most important thing you have in any area.
- Young people three, four years out of college and have never had a job.
- Young people have the same potential for good or bad.
- Young people aren't following the news in the way their parents are.
- Young people are more likely to be without health care or a job.
- Young people like you didn't talk so much when they were alone, on my world.
- Of the 50, only 6 were children or young people.
- And action to put our young people back to work.
- If I ask most young black people what's the problem?
- Many groups of young people also usually try to go to the top just for having a good time with their friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.