"young" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She would be old now, but I think of her as a young girl.
- I remember when my husband had his eyes on a very young girl.
- Not since she had played with them at night in the park as a young girl.
- I had been trying to think of something other than the young girl.
- The same second I see a young girl coming on the run, and two men with her.
- He had no business in the room of a young girl.
- You've no idea how a young girl in love must feel.
- "About how she and I did what a man has no business doing with a girl so young."
- "Did you ever see a young girl about my age around the house?"
- He looked at her and thought about the young girl who had come to him a few years earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.