"writer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm always ready to have a book writer tell me my business.
- She worked there for a couple years and eventually became a children's book writer.
- Next thing you know I'll be turning into one of them book writers your learning about at college.
- She remembered that long ago she'd been a writer of children's books.
- She is a writer of both children's books and novels.
- He is also known as a comic book writer and author.
- A writer who is more concerned with what's in between the front and back covers of his books than how he looks on them.
- It won't be like one of our comic book writers saw the movie and has an idea for a story.
- "I had not thought you a book writer," he said.
- When a friend, a comic book writer, told her about a job at the company where he worked, she applied.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.