"world" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the matter of world news there was not too much, but just about enough.
- That would make the world news for another few days.
- He'd said nothing about it, but that could be because he knew how little general interest I had in world news.
- Established in 1841, the paper covers local, national, and world news.
- He loved world news for all the disasters that were reported.
- With that the morning routine stopped, or rather changed over to something more immediately important than world news and events.
- The Paper devotes only half a page to state, national and world news.
- And Zungu is not the paper to go to for world news.
- Our goal is to provide a truly global outlook on world news and events.
- The question topics include world news, politics, entertainment, business, and sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.