"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The French words snapped in the room like a whip.
- "Of course you didn't have anything to do with this murder," Jake said, his words snapping her back to the conversation.
- But he had a son, as well, and her next words snapped him back to full alertness.
- The words snapped grimly from the taller of the two.
- His voice was low-pitched and soft, but each word snapped like a slap in the face.
- Her words snap him back to reality, upon which he and Dahaka fight.
- She doubled over, moaning, and the next words snapped her upright.
- The word snapped at Kira's attention like an electric shock.
- "Your word," Lanie snapped, feeling her whole world slipping away.
- The words crackled and snapped between the ships, just enough to hear each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.