"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could not decide if Amber's words had offended or amused her.
- "I hate to use the word offended, but they feel it is an invasion of their personal privacy."
- But, the teacher also said the words on Gelsey's shirt offended one of the students.
- The word offended would not adequately describe my frame of mind.
- The word offends until you realize that in most cases it actually applies.
- She questioned nothing, turning from me as though my words had offended her.
- That is, their words must not offend the dignity of the assembly.
- At the same time, he has banned from the newspaper's pages any mention of designers whose words or work have offended him.
- We have to consider whether our words may hurt or offend others.
- Besides, her mother had gone where bad words would no longer offend and, in theory, never got said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.