"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can go so far as to say that any words which produce good music constitute a good libretto.
- And the words these men say or do not say to each other constitute a conversation and a divide.
- Texaco's lawyer says that the words constitute "a clear violation of Texaco policy."
- But Carner's friendly words constituted a reference, not a defense.
- How many duplicated words constitute plagiarism, or perhaps it is a question of which ones?
- It is difficult to define which words or phrases constitute jargon.
- These words may well constitute the opening remarks of a campaign to establish a new, independent Scottish foreign policy.
- It was as if the writer thought these words constituted a sentence, or at least a complete thought.
- "When did you conclude that the Governor's words constituted a crime?"
- But some governments' efforts to control information have often meant those words constituted little more than an unfulfilled hope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.