"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last two words give one the group's point of view.
- Horn's words, and those of the other three men, gave her a window on their world.
- The words gave her a chill, as they always did.
- But he said nothing, knowing that any such words would give him away.
- If anything, the simple words did not give near enough of truth.
- The words and numbers after the first word give more information about what to do.
- Hearing someone speak the words gave their truth fresh impact.
- "For now, your words have given us much to consider."
- Your words have given me much upon which to reflect.
- I trust that these few words have given the House the information it needed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.