"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why did these words and phrases call to him?
- Sometimes it comes of its own, but a word will often call it forth.
- He tried to find words to call it back, but his mind remained blank.
- "Not a word; I picked up the phone and called you."
- His words called to mind our own culpability, which we find hard to admit.
- The applause which my words called forth from those gathered at the end of the Court died away.
- Would you take the word of these city 'experts' who called it so wrong before?
- "One more word and I'll call your own security team to take you back to the ward."
- I would also like to say a word about a group called Youth with a Mission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.