"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had not considered that those words could apply to their present circumstances.
- Somehow, it was different when the words applied to her.
- Today, after he finished his round, that word still applied.
- His words could have applied to trains running throughout the day.
- As if the word applied to anything he'd done in the last several months.
- I was silent, thinking about how his words applied to myself.
- He did not understand, at first, that the word applied to him.
- Both words can apply to what happened on that day.
- He was talking about quality of play, but his words applied as well to the individual stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.