"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the scathing words, his expression hardened.
- And she swallowed back the scathing words that burned on the tip of her tongue.
- Her with scathing words and scorn.
- No matter the scathing words she'd flung at him, she loved Carter with an intensity close to pain.
- In spite of his scathing words, he felt amazingly better.
- Philip didn't fully understand Ware's scathing words.
- Marianne's scathing words of earlier played in her mind like a haunting refrain.
- He knew that the scathing words hurt her deeply, but he couldn't stop himself from saying them.
- She was speechless, unable to utter a single scathing word in her defense.
- Seven tuned out the scathing words shouted by the crowd and then, at last, her feet touched the wooden steps of her aunt's porch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.