"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It takes its name from the Swedish word for "fire".
- He shook his head and uttered one Swedish word.
- The Swedish word for this kind of road is "enskild", that can be both translated to "private" and "individual".
- This feature gives rise to the common name traprock, which is derived from the Swedish word for step.
- The band's name is a portmanteau of the Swedish words for bear and wolverine.
- The word is derived from the Swedish word for fourteen, fjorton.
- The Swedish word gets its stress point at the same place, but this is not true in English.
- Ryd is a Swedish word commonly used in place names.
- It is made up from the Norwegian and the Swedish word for "fun".
- "It happens to be the only few Swedish words I know."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.