"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Landskap is common Scandinavian word which means landscape or province and can refer to:
- Bifrost is a Scandinavian word that means "rainbow bridge connecting heaven and earth".
- Kloster is the German and Scandinavian word for monastery.
- English is full of Scandinavian words.
- The -by suffix is the well-known Scandinavian word ending, for a placename based on a personal name.
- The Scandinavian word for Queen, drottning/dronning is derived from this title.
- Scandinavian words that entered the English language included landing, score, beck, fellow, take, busting and steersman.
- The name Bamse comes from a Scandinavian word for "bear" or "teddy bear".
- The name "loon" is from the Scandinavian word for "clumsy".
- The word is said to be derived from the Scandinavian word "wika" which means "To bend."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.