"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To search for a particular document, type a few descriptive words in the keyword box.
- She could add a few descriptive words of her own.
- And the other descriptive words I know are either scientific or vulgar.
- It was a special word, unambiguously descriptive of a character's character.
- If the names differ by one or more longer, descriptive words, they are unlikely to be 'too like'.
- "Organization" was merely a descriptive word for their association of the Faithful.
- Then the system adds two descriptive words to create a total of 220 distinctive colors.
- It is difficult to find a good descriptive word.
- Use fewer descriptive words, or try words that have a different but similar meaning.
- The descriptive words that came to her lips after she spoke the name, she kept to herself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.