"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people also use negative the same way as "no", or other related words.
- In both of these areas, the terms "intellect" and "intelligence" have continued to be used as related words.
- The sign is also an ideogram for 'face', and related words.
- For some verbs, the i form also forms part of related words in ways that are not governed by any general rules.
- Each person have 4 seconds to guessed the related words.
- The team would then have to sing a song with that related word to remain in charge of 'the board'.
- Using a different but related word from the source language, passing it off as the original word.
- The database will often suggest synonyms and related words to try.
- A related word is needed for a word with two, opposite meanings.
- Thus, it may be more suitable for a student or other person interested in understanding an array of related legal words and phrases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.