"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the Coast languages, a person's name becomes a taboo word immediately following their death.
- Some examples of messages that catch people's attention include personal names and taboo words.
- Socialism became the taboo word & union power was broken.
- It was always a very taboo word in Baltimore.
- The first time an image is used in the game, it will have no taboo words.
- The next time the image is used, it will have two taboo words, and so on.
- The language has several sets of taboo words, which are both behavioral and linguistic.
- He smiled at me quietly and made a short statement involving some of those taboo words.
- The term remains a taboo word to many people in English-speaking countries.
- Not taboo words necessarily, just ones with changed meanings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.