"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He emphasized the word holy with a touch of irony.
- It is also a holy word in the Serbian language.
- For now, though, these holy words are my best comfort.
- Got a holy word on his head, I seen it.
- Together they said the holy words that he told them had come to him in a vision.
- "When I uttered the holy word, how did you feel?"
- And we moved our feet toward the city, confident after his holy words.
- They knew, though neither of them heard those holy words.
- I will now visit those on guard and deliver unto them the holy word!
- I must needs go forth to the chapel, some holy words to hear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.