"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ah, those emotions for which there are only German words.
- Some German words are so long that they have a perspective.
- In fact, I couldn't think of the German words for anything else.
- He tried to think of the German word for wasp but couldn't.
- Its name is derived from the German word for knowledge recognition.
- The German word came into use before the 19th century.
- For the main meaning of the modern German word, see blessing.
- The name is said by the locals to derive from the German word for good.
- It appears only in the middle or at the end of German words.
- The title of the album comes from a German word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.